Do you possess the ability to think differently, as well as strategically? If so, you might be a fit for our Account Supervisor position.
We are looking for an Account Supervisor to lead our clients to bigger + better solutions to their healthcare marketing challenges. While exceptional client service is a huge deal to us, we are not order-takers. We are partners. We don’t need ‘yes persons’. We want people with backbone, with conviction, with a point-of-view — and with the ability to remain one heck of a lovable person at the same time.
Your biggest challenge will be to guide our clients on the best ways to drive their marketing efforts while helping them gain support of their many audiences, both internally + externally. This means you must have experience in or working with a hospital, have strong communication skills + the ability to sell an idea with fervor and enthusiasm, to be able to directly support new business presentations + travel to client locations for regular client meetings.
Culture is important to us here and we work super hard to provide a great work environment. Manageable work schedules, on-site massages, Monday morning breakfasts, birthday lunches + an occasional company fun day are not out of the question.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in advertising, marketing + public relations. Agency experience a plus.
- Healthcare knowledge and/or experience is critical to be considered for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field.
- Ability to work within client budgets + strict timelines.
- Proven ability to lead client service with enthusiasm + ability to play in the sandbox well with other team members to provide excellent service + deliver the best end result possible.
- Ability to think strategically, concisely + from a perspective other than your own (like clients, team members, patients + physicians).
- Seriously strong organizational skills, thoroughness + ability to communicate articulately
- A good sense of humor, willingness to contribute to an enjoyable work environment + a penchant for avoiding drama. We don’t really rock that vibe here, so anyone who’s ever been described as a ‘diva’ or as ‘Pete Campbell circa Mad Men Season 1’ need not apply.
We’ve been told we have very high standards. And we do. After all, our clients have very high standards. So if you get a call from us, we’ve seen something in you worth taking a look at. And we’ve seen something in you that we think will make Ten Adams stronger. After all, constant improvement is what we’re all about.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org